Thursday 12 April 2012

Bringing down the curtains

Madhumita Patil-CEO of Chetana Institute of Management(left),
Radio city member(middle) and Aparna Rao-Faculty(right)
A month long initiative by the students of the Chetana Institute of Management and Research and Research in spreading Gandhian philosophy has been accomplished with learnings that helped excavate the underlying bedrock of management fundas has finally come to an end. Jagruti 2012 has been featured across the city in Asian Age, Mumbai Mirror, Loksatta, Gavkari, Divya bashkar and even on Radio City. This is indeed is a remarkable feat!

There are still many more stories which I haven't been able to capture in this blog however You can catch all the action on http://www.facebook.com/groups/291696214230474/. I suggest you encourage students for the good work, It'll sure stir up their motivation levels.

Well I'll use this final blog to also introduce my self to you and share my experience to you. My name is Anita David (student) and It has been an immense privilege to cover Jagruti 2012 through this blog. What I've learnt through my writings are "Never procrastinate", "Now is the Time to do, not tomorrow". Pilling up work for tomorrow is a big No-No. I've also learned from my classmates' experiences which helped me keep track on the progress and enthusiasm around the campus. Moreover, the fact that I featured so many students on this blog, gave them visibility and recognition of which they were proud about!

It's my appeal to all educational institutions to take up such an activity which will certainly give your students a glimpse of the corporate world and bridges the gap between classroom study & practical field work.Well the event has come to an end and it's time to bring down the curtains!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Anita...Wish you could record some student feedback too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE never got the chance to thank our faculty members as our valedictory function got fast forwarded. i would like to thank Rashmi mam, Laxmi mam, Randhir sir, Shilpa mam and last but not the least Aparna mam for their hardwork, dedication and guidance for this successful event.

    THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete